Canna Coco 1L
- Additional Information
CANNA Coco A & B 10 Litre
CANNA Coco A & B is a complete professional nutrient for growing plants in coco. It contains all the essential elements for optimal growing and flowering.
Thanks to the special characteristics of the coco substrate CANNA COCO doesn’t have a Vega and Flores, but there is one formulation for both the growth and blooming phase. CANNA COCO is easy to use, dissolves directly and is suitable for growing in all Hydroponic systems, including ‘run-to-waste’ systems, flood systems and ebb and flow systems.
Rich in high-value elements
CANNA COCO is composed of high value minerals. CANNA COCO contains natural chelates, humic acids aswell as fulvic acids which give the plant optimum nutrient absorption. Growers throughout the world have been enthusiastic for years about the explosive growth and flowering achived using CANNA COCO.
Why use a 2 part nutrient.
CANNA COCO nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That’s why you should first add component A and then component B!
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA COCO A & B to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (40 ml A and 40 ml B per 10 litre of water).
- The EC of Coco dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.2 – 2.3
- Recommended pH: 5.5 – 6.2
Storage, health & safety and other directions.
- CANNA COCO nutrients can be used for the Vegetative and Flower phase
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly – Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children