Canna Flush 1 litre
Flush excess nutrients from the crop.
Eliminates access nutrients in plants and substrates. To be used in case of overfeeding without killing any useful bacteria or beneficial fungi.
- Additional Information
Why should you use CANNA FLUSH?
- When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess, which will lead to a cleaner harvest and improved taste.
- CANNA FLUSH effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or beneﬁcial fungi, as is the case when you use reverse osmosis.
- It can be used on all substrates.
Flushing excess nutrients from drainable substrates
Soil or Soil-less mixes:
- Dilute 20 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water ( 2ml per 1 litre of water )
- Water plants once with plain tap water according to normal watering frequency until you have drain
- Then resume normal feeding schedule
Hydroponics and dry mediums
- for the last feed of the day, add Canna Flush to fresh water at a rate of 4ml per 1 litre and run the last watering.
- For drain-to-waste systems, achieve 10%-20% run-off. Refill the reservoir with fresh water and resume with normal watering schedule the next day.
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- Shake bottle well before use
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
- Keep out of reach of children