Maxibright Focus Connect 315w CDM Grow Light Kit ( Flower )
Maxibright Daylight 315w CDM Grow Light Kit.
The Daylight 315 ballast system uses an advanced electronic ballast to power the Philips MASTERColour CDM-TMW Elite 315W EL and Philips MASTERColour CDM- TMW Elite Agro 315W EL lamps for excellent PAR output from the lamp per watt of power consumed.
Essentially at 315w this light can get provide better quality results than a lot of 600w HPS kits.
Daylight lamps are extremely efficient Philips ceramic Metal Halide lamps with a spectral output that is close to natural sunlight. As a result, plants form more lateral branches and internodal spacing from day one for strong, healthy growth and high quality yields.
Dimensions 270mm x 185mm x 75mm.
• Connect the Daylight iLink power pack to a Revolution RLC-1 controller
• Easy connect, iLink port
• Soft start technology
• End of lamp life detection
• Dynamic frequency control
• Short circuit protection
• Thermal protection, auto reset
• Silent and lightweight
• Simply connect each power pack together using the supplied iLink cables
• The iLink power pack can also be used independently, without connection to a Revolution RLC-1 controller
Phillips Daylight CDM/CMH 315W Lamp.
Philips daylight CDM/CMH lamps are extremely efficient ceramic metal halide lamps with a spectral output close to natural sunlight. As a result, plants form more lateral branches, have smaller inter-nodal spacing, more flowering sites and larger root systems, culminating in strong, healthy growth and high quality yields.
• Prevent stretching & encourage much higher growth
• More natural formation of branch inter-nodes for increased plant mass
• Ideal as both supplementary and stand alone lighting
• Highly efficient – puts out 1.9 micromole (umol) per watt of electricity
• Extremely high PAR levels
The Focus reflector is specifically designed for 315w CMH lamps to evenly distribute light directly downwards in a 1.2m x 1.2m square footprint. The CMH lamp produces a lot less heat than 600w HPS or MH lamps so you can get the lamps a lot closer to the canopy without heat burn.
- Delivers an incredibly even, square footprint, ideal for a 1.2m x 1.2m space
- Made from high quality materials
- Gives off 1.9 umols PPF per watt
- Can be used as a standalone unit or as supplemental lighting
1 x MaxiBright Daylight 315w Ballast
1 x Daylight Focus Connect Reflector
1 x 315w CMH Veg Lamp
You may also like…
Gavita Pro 1000w DE UK 400v complete grow light fixture
a powerful bio stimulant for the vegetative stage.
a blend of humic acid and silicate specially formulated for soil applications, bio silicon strengthens cell walls resulting in thicker stems and reduced risk of snapping. it also boosts plant metabolism increasing photosynthesis and sugar production leading to bigger yields. use bio silicon throughout the entire growth cycle.